What to Expect:
At Grace Fellowship Church we desire to be a relevant place where the Gospel is shared in an applicable way for any generation. We hope you feel right at home with us. We meet every Sunday morning at 10:00 AM for Sunday School. These Sunday Schools are divided up in to age groups and categories. We invite you to come as you are. Whether you have a thriving relationship with Jesus or you are still figuring out what you believe about Jesus, you are welcome at GFC. We desire to create a safe place for believers, skeptics, and seekers alike. We believe that your faith is so important that you should take your time and ask questions as you explore all that Jesus claims to be. We hope you’ll do some contemplating, soul-searching, praying, and discovering while you are with us. We believe that God will be faithful to His promise to be found by those who are really seeking Him.
Our preaching is fresh and exciting, easy to understand and applicable to everyday life.
For the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.
– Ephesians 4:12-13
Our blend of contemporary and classic praise and worship music and hymns exalt Christ.
Speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father;
– Ephesians 5:19-20
What should I wear?
- We want you to feel comfortable. We are a laid back church with a come as you are atmosphere.
When are services?
- Sundays: 10AM Sunday School, 11AM Worship Service & Children’s Church, 6:30PM Family Bible Study
Wednesdays: 6:30PM – We offer several opportunities for the whole family to get involved in a way that caters to their needs and lifestyles. We host an adult Bible study in the Auditorium for all ages. In the Student Building out back, our Kids of Grace (Ages 5-10), Bridge 56 (Grades 5-6), and Salt Factory Students (Grades 7-12) meet for a challenging and interactive study held by our ministry leaders. We also provide childcare for ages 4 and under at every service.
Where are we located?
- Grace Fellowship Church meets at 18802 FM 2493 (Old Jacksonville Hwy.) – Flint, TX 75762
Where do I enter?
- We have two main entrances to the auditorium. One entrance that faces the road, where you will enter directly into the Auditorium, and one under the covered drive through where you can feel free to be dropped off if the weather is bad.
Where do my kids go?
- Our Kids of Grace and Bridge 56 groups (ages 5 – 6th grade) currently meet in the Student Building located behind the Auditorium. The entrance doors are clearly marked for each ministry.
Where do my teenagers go?
- Students (7th grade – 12th grade) meet in the Salt Factory Student Building out back, behind the Kids of Grace portion of the building.
Questions? Contact the us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-894-6042